Prepaid Code Center
- Enter a prepaid token in order to access a digital or physical card
- Prepaid Code Center new users will have to register while returning users can simply login
- The prepaid digital token would have been received as a reward for a promotion, incentive, or another approved program
PrepaidCodeCenter.com is operated by Swift Prepaid Solutions who is the Service Provider for the Prepaid Card Account. the reward token most likely came in the form of a link within an email and the customer will be able to pick out a Visa or MasterCard prepaid card product. All prepaid tokens come with an expiration date so lazy customers will want to make sure they use the token before it becomes worthless. Once the customer has created a digital wallet via PrepaidCodeCenter.com they will be able to view card details, mailing dates, print statements, check a balance, and view spending history.
- Digital tokens will have zero value after they expire
- Those who choose to have a plastic card associated with their account will have to provide their home address (no PO Boxes are allowed)
- Please allow up to 5 business days for the plastic card to arrive
- Users can view or combine Saved Tokens by logging in and clicking on ‘Saved Tokens’
- This service is only open to legal residents of the United States of America who are 18 years of age or older
- If the card holder moves or needs to make a change or address they should dial 877-325-8444 ASAP
The Prepaid Digital Token is a 14-digit alpha-numeric code and any questions in regards to PrepaidCodeCenter.com (or the digital token) can be directed toll-free to 877-325-8444 during standard business hours or email @swiftprepaid.com (please include an account number in the email and allow up to 48 hours for a response).