Your Bank Card Fiat
- Apply with the Access Code and Reservation Number
- The code and number can be found on the promotional mailing
- Applicants should receive an instant decision
The Your Bank Card Fiat application will take about 5 minutes to complete and most applicants who have the access code/reservation number should be approved. Please note the Fiat First Bankcard is issued by First National Bank of Omaha who is proud member FDIC. Fiat card benefits include fraud protection, the ability to design your own card (is this a benefits or a hassle?), allows the user to view their FICO credit score 24/7, comes with chip technology, and offers Visa Checkout (which is a simple, speedy and safe way to get through online checkout). Out of all the benefits the most recommended is the Visa Checkout and the fraud protection service. The card design benefit is pretty lame and allows the customer to add a photo of the family pet, kids, or even a selfie (most people will not want to bother with this benefits as its time-consuming and really lame).
The Fia First Bankcard Features
- Free online bill pay with the ability to set up auto payments
- 24/7 online banking
- Mobile banking (which is ideal for people on the go)
- Free account alerts (i.e. payment due dates)
- Paperless statements (save the trees!)
First National Bank of Omaha
- Omaha based privately held bank
- Owned and operated by First National of Nebraska
- Founded in 1857 under the name Kountze Brothers Bank
The First National Bank of Omaha employs more than 5000 people and has locations in Nebraska, Iowa, Colorado, Texas, Kansas and Illinois (just over 90 branches in total). Any questions in regards to the credit cards issued by First National Bank can be directed to 1 (888) 530-3626 while general customer service questions can be directed to 1 (800) 642-0014.